Looking for... This?

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Watchmen-9.2/10

R-For nudity(one character walks around naked), violence, and I think cussing.

Ever used the word epic to describe a movie? I don't use it much at all. But this movie is truly epical. This movie focuses on the mysterious death of the former costumed "hero", the Comedian(Jefree Dean Morgan). Rorschach, former companion, searches to find the cause. Other members of the Watchmen hero group are introduces through the movie, as the pieces fall into place. That was a lame little plot paragraph thing. There's a lot to this movie and that didn't really do it justice. This is a good movie with great effects. And fans of the movie will like the comic, or the other way around. I was disapointed, however, by how poorly this movie did in the box office. This movie should have done at least as good as 300, or Iron Man...

"Yeah, human bean juice"-Rorschach

"You know the kind of cancer you can cure? Not that kind."- I don't remember...

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the comic, and the whole story, but I think I'll need to own the movie, cause I have to watch it over and over to soak up all of that crazy story.

    ReplyDelete