Looking for... This?

Sunday, November 15, 2009

CinderFella-2.3/10

G

This 1960(yeah, that's almost half a century ago) Jerry Lewis(king of comedy? I think not) movie is about a servant(Lewis) to a rich family. And a princess is coming into town and Jerry knows where a bunch of money is. Something like that. I'm not a big Jerry Lewis fan, but he does have some alright movies with nice humor. This isn't one of them. Several scenes I fast forwarded through because a) he was just dancing lame dances b)he was singing lame songs c)it was just a drawn out scene or d)all of the above. The humor was light, and the romace was pretty lame. Chances are you'd really have to try to see this movie, but if the chance to watch it ever does come up, unless your a die hard Jerry Lewis fan, decline it. The only reason I watched this was out of sheer, cold, brutal boredom.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. Harsh much? I should watch it just to see what it's like. I bet I'd like it.....Aha...

    ReplyDelete