Looking for... This?

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coming up...

I figured I'd give you a little information on what to expect within the next month or something, starting now I will include quotes I liked from the movie. If I have time, I'll update previously written reviews. I've also, you've probably noticed, added good old fasioned advertisements to the site! Anyways... I'm always open to suggestions, so just ask, tell, or complain if you feel the need. I'll try to stick with the 2movies a day routine I've been keepin up, so keep an eye out. And lastly, here's what's comin' up:
Shoot 'em Up
Max Payne
Penelope
Watchmen
Shooter
The Italian Job
Just Friends
Young Frankenstein
Crank
The International
Saw
Locked, Stocked, and Two Smokin Barrels

Not final or anything so don't call me a liar. And no, this is not an action movie blog, I'm basically just goin off movies I've seen recently or remember well. Any suggested titles? Lemme know and I'll see what I can do.

1 comment:

  1. Woot! I like...suggested some of those movies! Lookin forward to it!

    ReplyDelete