Looking for... This?

Friday, November 27, 2009

Nim's Island-0.6/10

PG- stands for 'Please Get this movie out of your hands'

I honestly hope I never see a movie as bad as this one. I can't even begin to imagine how you can get much worse then this. This movie is about this girl and her dad that live paradise like on this island. Something happens to her dad so the girl must call upon her favorite author to help. Here's a brief list of why this movie sucks. a)the acting of the little girl was horrid b)Jodie Foster dances in this movie c)the storyline was very predictable. That's very brief. And here's a real knee slapper, the girl tells the father at one point "I'm not a little girl anymore, I can take care of myself" she is eleven. I think I'm actually being too nice with my rating. It has Gerard Butler in it, and he's usually good. I hope he regrets this movie. I recommend this movie to absolutely no one.

2 comments: