Looking for... This?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Brüno-7.5/10

R- much male nudity 'n such

I was a pretty big fan of Borat. It took me a while to get to it, but when I did watch it, I liked it. This guy, Sacha Baron Cohen, is an amazing actor, he plays Borat in Borat and this year played Bruno in Brüno. This movie is about a has-been male fasion model and his attempts to become famous as he once was. And he's gay. This movie is as funny, if not funnier then Borat, although all the homosexual stuff got a bit annoying. As with Borat, this movie also is supposeably filmed in front of real people, with real people. Which in and of itself is the funniest stuff. As I once told someone, "Reactions are everything" and this movie also shows that reactions are also hilarious. This movie is funny, but a good many would be offended by the nudity and all the other homo stuff. Fans of Borat should definitely like this movie.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I worry about what movies you watch....and now is one of those times! You don't have to come out of the closet yourself do you Mr.Moviemann?

    ReplyDelete