Looking for... This?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

StarWars III: Revenge of the Sith-7.3/10

PG-13-scifi violence. gotta love it. also a... burning corpse scene

Ahh yes, Star Wars. This is George Lucas's most recent, and possible last, star wars film. No Duh. Now I have a theory on Star Wars. Either you can stand it or you can't. I can stand it, and surprised myself with how many lines I knew when I watched this lt night. I'll give this movie props on its beginning. Cut's right into the action. And then it slows down. If it's one thing this movie sucked with was Anakin's and Padme's conversations. I was starting to fall asleep by instinct whenever those two were together. But nonetheless it did a good job combinig old Star Wars with new Star Wars. This movie includes Hayden Christiansen (Shattered Glass), Ewan McGregor (Moulan Rouge? is that how it's spelled?), Samuel L Jackson (this guy is in loads of stuff), and Natalie Portman (uhh...). So. It's Star Wars, so if you like Star Wars, you've probably already seen this. And if you don't like Star Wars you probably don't want to.

"Not from a Jedi"

1 comment:

  1. I'm quite surprised you rated it so high actually. I know it's been a while since I've seen it, but it has some of the WORST dialogue ever written. Period. Did someone even edit the dialogue? It's just painful to endure. I bet you mostly like it because of the action and graphics though....such a guy....

    ReplyDelete